Faena House | Miami BeachFebruary 28, 2020
Faena House, Miami Beach
Envisioned by Alan Faena and designed by internationally renowned architects Foster+Partners, Faena House is a vision of true indoor/outdoor living – ingeniously designed and engineered, and meticulously constructed. Breakthrough architectural advances allow panoramic views from ocean to bay with glass walls that open extraordinarily wide to virtually eliminate a division between indoors and out.
Faena House owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived, exceptionally realized and carefully managed amenities. An impeccably trained, multilingual staff and private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners will also enjoy preferred status and access to all hotel services provided by the highly-anticipated Faena Hotel located next door, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s sauna and steam rooms, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house Lounge and Children’s Playroom
Faena House offers one to five bedroom fully finished residences with sleek and impeccably detailed interiors, designed or selected by Foster+Partners.
The Faena House full-floor penthouse features a private outdoor pool and breathtaking 360 degree views.
- Custom designed by Molteni Dada and Foster+Partners
- White Venetian Terrazzo flooring
- Polished Thassos marble countertops
- Back painted low-iron glass backsplash
- Molteni Dada custom cabinetry in glossy white lacquer or teak wood with polished chrome pulls
- Foster+Partners custom overhead light fixtures over counters and islands with fully integrated kitchen hoods
- Full Miele appliance package
- Custom designed by Permasteelisa and Foster+Partners
- Radiant heated flooring
- Bianco Ondulare white figured marble flooring
- White Thassos marble honed finished walls
- Dornbracht polished chrome fixtures
- Translucent and opaque glass with Japanese silk paper interlay
- Bespoke vanity with integrated double sinks and custom under counter touch latch cabinetry with polished stainless steel trim
- Terrace depths range from 4’ to 37’ for true outdoor living
- Sliding glass door openings range from 4’ to 12’-6’ wide
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete married with frameless curved hurricane-proof translucent glass
- Ergonomic handrail design made of Corian
- Unparalleled views, the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Indian Creek and Biscayne Bay to the west and Downtown Miami to the south
Price – $6,350,000 – $15,500,000
Square Footage- 1,307 – 4,730 sq. ft.