Miami makes the list of TOP-10 most desirable living locations
According to Knight Frank, a leading independent consulting company for the real estate market, Miami will remain on the list of top 10 most desirable cities for wealthy people for at least the next 10 years. In fact, its rating is only set to increase due to the fact that every year more and more affluent citizens flock to live there.
This is not surprising given that…
- Miami offers an exceptional location – the summer season lasts all year round, and residents can enjoy plenty of sun and warm ocean temperatures as a bonus to their properties.
- According to estimates from the United Nations, Miami is the 5th most densely populated city in the US, yet at the same time Forbes magazine named it the cleanest city in America.
- Property prices in Miami are 30% lower than in New York, and 25% lower than in San Francisco.
- Miami is considered paradise on earth with its perfect climate and tropical beaches only rivalled by those untouched by civilization.
- And last but not least – Miami is famed for its prestigious real estate; celebrities from all over the world own a property in Miami.
In addition to the luxury lifestyle and beautiful weather, foreign investors are attracted by the financial stability and security of Miami properties. Furthermore, residents can enjoy a stable political and economic climate, as well as a vibrant social and cultural life.
These factors make Miami a highly desirable place to live, leading to high real estate demand and stable price growth.
All Miami Real Estate:
Subscribe to our Newsletter! Useful and interesting information delivered straight into your mailbox.
Don’t forget to share this post!
See Other Articles
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Useful and interesting information delivered straight into your mailbox (We promise not to spam you)