Miami Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Single/ Multi Family Homes (Rental Income)
- Starting from $100k+
- When buying single/ multi family home, best investment opportunities would be:
- Foreclosures – bank owned, below market value properties.
- Remodelling – buying a distressed property, remodelling and renting it out (cash-flow).
- Potential rental income from $1300+ per month (long term basis).
- High rental yield around 12-15% yearly.
- Amenities: swimming pool, entertainment room, state-of-art
gym, sauna and more.
- Prime locations.
- Great long term investment.
- Yearly value appreciation around 10%.
- Could be rented to long term tenants or on short term basis.
- Starting at $200-250k.
- Potential rental income from $2500+ per month.
- Monthly maintenance fees – $500+
- Flexible payment plans – deposits start as low as 5%, the whole amount can be paid within 12-18 months period.
- Hotel-like amenities cinema, swimming pool, entertainment room, etc).
- Instant Equity – value is likely to to go up before the project is complete.
- Opportunity to acquire the most desired real estate, in the most desired locations at below market values.
- Higher returns – because of the lower prices and the increasing demand for housing your return likely to be higher than if you purchased and invested in post construction real estate.
- Faster returns – the great demand for condos in prime locations means that you don’t have to wait to see a return on your investment.
- Starting from $350k+
- Potential rental income $3500+ per month – long/ or short term basis.
- Breathtaking locations with beautiful gardens and swimming pools.
- Starting from $750k-$800k+
- Vacation rental opportunities $500+ per day.
- Financing available.
[do_widget “PHP code”]