THE UNIQUE WATERFRONT LIVING
Of course, it’s all about the water. And all the design work is to create a vision framing the lagoon and the bay. And the reason is because there is so much to see, from the lagoon to the bay, to boats at the dock to the skyline of downtown and the sunset and the fantastic view across the water.
The flourishing and special neighborhood of South Beach Bay, minutes from the organic beauty and cultural attractions of all of Miami Beach, but with a character all its own, provides a natural setting for the unique waterfront living to be found at Monad Terrace.
- Landscape from Arrival to Bay designed by Jean Nouvel
- 24-hour Valet, Lobby Attendant, and Full Service Concierge
- Sun deck with 116-foot Swimming Pool and Hot Tub overlooking Biscayne Bay with Food, Beverage and Towel Service
- Fitness Facility with Yoga Room overlooking the Lagoon
- On-site Cafe and Juice Bar
- Residents’ Lounge
- On-site Boat Slip
- Monad Terrace Bicycles and Paddle Boards
- Central Infinity Edge Lagoon with Sun Decks, and Aquatic Plants
- Climbing Gardens on North and South façades for privacy and shade
- Each residence at Monad Terrace is designed for seamless indoor-outdoor living, with broad and deep terraces going far beyond the conventional balcony to almost double the living space of many residences.
- The exclusively designed kitchens by Jean Nouvel establish the sculptural centerpiece of each residence. The dramatic cantilevered marble island and fully integrated state-of-the-art appliances synchronize with the wood ceiling and reflective cabinetry.
- Nouvel’s custom designed bathrooms strike a balance of discretion and boldness. Richly veined, spacious stone countertops, stone tiled walls, and a soaking tub all combine to establish a sanctuary of repose.
- Monad Terrace presents a limited offering of four exceptional penthouse residences – each a unique expression of Jean Nouvel’s vision. Capturing all the sparkling effects of light and water, penthouses feature Great Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and/or the Atlantic Ocean, as well as private rooftops with pools and dedicated, en-suite elevator access. Select penthouses offer soaring double-height ceilings to 18 feet. Master suites have awe-inspiring views, with bay-view soaking tubs in bathrooms and dual closets.
Price – $1,460,000-$5,490,000
Square Footage- 1,453 – 3,302 sq.ft.