CONTINUOUS PIECE OF CONTEMPORARY SCULPTURE
One Thousand Museum is slated to be a 1-tower condo project with a combined 62 floors and 83 units located on a site on Biscayne Boulevard in Miami in Miami-Dade County.
In September 2014, Curbed included the penthouse at the starchitect Zaha Hadid-designed tower on its list of 25 most expensive homes for sale in South Florida, with the unit clocking in at number five. At $45 million, it was listed for much more than any Downtown Miami residential property has sold for, the site noted.
The two-level unit comes with a private pool. The project features a concrete exoskeleton of curving lines, much like a web, to make the tower wind-resistant.
- Estate-size half-floor, full-floor, and duplex residences
- Multiple oversized balconies in every residences
- Ceiling heights from 10 feet to 20 feet in main living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls
- Interior illumination featuring Kreon, designed by Uli Petzold
- Integrated home automation by Crestron
- Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances
- Outdoor Pool & Recreational Terrace
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Sky Lounge
- Private rooftop helipad
- Secure on-site parking
- On-site concierge
- 24/7 Security Personnel
- Valet Parking
Price – $5,650,000 – $19,600,000
Square Footage- 4,599 – 15,207 sq.ft.