A LANDMARK LOCATION TO LIVE
Whether cruising calm bay waters or spending days relaxing on Atlantic sands, the appeal of living on Miami Beach is undeniable. Peloro embraces this spirit and then takes it to the next level by creating an atmosphere of carefree elegance and impressive sophistication. These are residences designed for making connections. Build sandcastles just 3 blocks from your front door. Take your boat out on the Bay for an afternoon pleasure cruise. Share a cappuccino at a nearby sidewalk café on Collins Avenue. Enjoy togetherness at the many parks and green spaces of Surfside. Lounge by the infinity-edge pool overlooking the bay. Shop the world’s great designers in conveniently close by Bal Harbour. Dance the night away in South Beach. Or, entertain friends and family in style from your gourmet kitchen, with breathtaking views of the city or seaside.
Peloro is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods on Miami Beach – Surfside – with a prestigious address along Indian Creek Drive. This established residential neighborhood is often regarded as the authentic Miami Beach experience. It is comfortable and relaxed, with a more local mood, and fewer tourists. It is a place where you can feel easily and effortlessly at home.
Peloro Miami Beach, a 114-unit project designed by Revuelta Architecture, is backed by SMG, the investment vehicle for the family of the late Roy Disney. The project launched sales in November 2012 and about three months later saw 75 percent of its units reserved. The building will have an infinity-edge pool, glass-framed balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows and layouts for one-, two- and three-bedroom residences.
- Bal Harbour Shops
- Canyon Ranch
- Normandy Shores Golf Club
- La Gorce Golf Course
- Allison Island
- Eden Park
- Indian Creek
- Fontainebleau Hotel
- South Beach
- Sunset Harbour
- Porte cochere entryway
- Double-height lobby with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Interior atrium with waterfalls, gardens, and sitting areas
- Waterfront swimming pool, whirlpool, and sun deck
- Private parking
- Elegant multi-function room with sofas, WiFi internet, LCD television, and more
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cedar-paneled sauna
- Rooftop sunrise and sunset decks with Intracoastal views
- 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans
- Penthouses with private roof terraces and whirlpools
- Large private balconies with stunning water and city views
- Sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows, made of impact-resistant glass
- European-designed exhibition kitchen with Italian cabinetry
- Contemporary spa-like bathrooms with designer fixtures
- Steam shower in master baths
- Pre-wired for smart home technology and high-speed communications
- Numerous customization upgrades available
Price – $360,000 – $990,000
Square Footage – 570 – 2270 sq. ft.