321 OCEAN DRIVE MIAMI BEACH: UNIQUE CREATION IN AN INTIMATE AND BREATHTAKING SETTING…
321 Ocean Miami Beach is an exclusive collection of 21 luxury residences in the heart of Miami Beach’s most desirable neighborhood, South of Fifth.
321 Ocean Miami Beach is a set of beautiful luxury residences built by Enrique Noten. They are situated directly on the famous Ocean Drive along the breathtaking shores of Miami Beach. With 21 total units, and two towers standing nine and five stories tall, these lavish homes are some of the most private residences found along the beautiful Miami Beach.
The beauty and location makes them highly sought after, and they won’t last long on the market! With a luxurious variety of units, these condos offer a unit that will fit your style.
321 Ocean Miami Beach: RESIDENCES FEATURES
- Dedicated areas for bike lockers and showers
- High-quality building finishes
- The building uses an extraordinary energy management system with “HighMass” – radiant heating/cooling throughout all spaces of the building; utility savings estimated at 40% compared to typical office space.
- Balconies on top floor with excellent southern views of the city and West Hills
- Mt. Hood, Willamette River, Convention Center, Downtown and Pearl District views
- Accent walls are recycled steel cladding; wood walls are stacked, reclaimed structural timbers, the freestanding wall utilizes steel I-beams as a frame
- Open/exposed ceilings
- Turnkey improvements
- Low VOC paints throughout
- Large format porcelain tile flooring contains 27% post-industrial recycled content. Alternate choice for flooring is reclaimed hardwood
- Energy efficient LED lighting fixtures
- Most finishes shown contribute to current LEED Indoor Air Quality and Materials & Resources credits, with a focus on re-use/reclamation and recycled content
- All furniture can be specified to contribute to current LEED Indoor Air Quality and Materials & Resources credits
321 Ocean Miami Beach: AMENITIES FEATURES
- Local artisans will construct the open conference room table out of locally reclaimed maple slabs with a base made from recycled metal and/or rail yard parts
- “Creative Entrepreneurial” Concept LOBBY
- $24 million complete renovation of 1926 art deco-style building
- 24-hour valet service
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- The Garden at 321: an exquisitely landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world-renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Fit 321: elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library: resident lounge featuring unique collection of art, architecture and culinary books
- Beach service and attendants
321 Ocean Miami Beach: DETAILS
Price – $5,500,000 – $6,420,000
Square Footage – 1,877 – 6,807 sq. ft.
CONDOS For SALE>>>