A number One Question I get asked all the time, ‘Why invest in Miami?’
Below are only few reasons why my Clients invest in South Florida and Miami in particular:
Miami – is a capital tourist of the USA
- Port of Miami – the number one cruise terminal in the world
- Miami International Airport serves more than 39 million passengers each year and is the 2nd leading international gateway to the U.S. following New-York city’s J. F. K. Airport.
- Miami is the 4th largest urban area in the US
- Miami’s skyline is the third largest in the US behind NYC and Chicago
- Miami has the largest concentration of domestic and international banks south of New York City
- Miami is America’s cleanest city according to Forbes
- Florida recently surpassed New York in population
Real Estate prices
- Miami real estate prices are 50% less than NYC and 25% less than San Francisco
- Manhattan real estate is an average of $1,773 per square foot, according to NeighborhoodX. The next most expensive area on a per square foot basis is San Francisco, which averages $902 per square foot. and Miami Beach at $504.
- Florida is top U.S. Destination for foreign home buyers
With more than $5 billion in recent, current and plan development immediately surrounding Miami, the area has become the most cultural and entertainment destination in a market. It is the place to be 🙂
Even Mr. President has a base in South Florida 😀
As always Do the right thing. Invest in Miami.
If you have any questions about anything RE related my number is #305-423-8745 check back again next week for my life in real estate.
Don’t miss out – please see our other VLogs on Why You Should Be Using Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a home
Don’t forget to share this post!
See Other Articles
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Useful and interesting information delivered straight into your mailbox (We promise not to spam you)