THE LAST & THE LATEST
La Baia North is the last remaining luxury waterfront condominium with resort-style amenities in Miami's exclusive Bay Harbor Islands, and the latest project from visionary Continuum South Beach developer, Ian Bruce Eichner. Internationally acclaimed architect Luis Revuelta will be leading the design while the landscape and pool design will be envisioned by C. Right Studios.
Complete with private boat slips, breathtaking views & first-class services, this limited-edition bayfront condominium will be comprised of 57 exclusive luxury residences ranging from Two-to-Four bedrooms between 1,616 to 2,111 square feet.
Bay Harbor Islands is a distinctly small and exclusive community that has become one of themost-highly desired luxury residential waterfront areas throughout Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Within just a one-mile radius, Bay Harbor Islands’ residents enjoy easy-access to casual cafés, fine dining, neighborhood services, world-class shopping, parks and recreation for every age, as well as top-ranked schools – all just a short walk from La Baia North.
- CityBay Harbor Islands
Amenities at La Baia North
- 10,000 square foot Rooftop Amenity Deck with dedicated Kids’ Area and Adults’ Area
- 24/7 Front Desk Reception
- 24/7 Full-service Valet for residents and guests
- Direct ocean access for boating and water activities via Haulover Inlet
- Expansive Poolside Sundeck with chaise loungers and shaded daybed nooks
- Full-time Property Manager with on-site office
- Lounge areas with overhanging pergolas to provide comfortable shade
- Outdoor rooftop Summer Kitchen and dining area with spectacular bay views
- Over 8,500 square feet of lush tropical landscaping and open green spaces throughout
- Private boat slips exclusively for residents
- Private business offices with exquisite furnishings designed for productivity and quiet moments
- Private seating nooks and hanging swing nests for secluded relaxation
- Relaxing Pool with sun-shelf and immersed, shallow sun-loungers
- Residents’ Club Room overlooking the water with lounge seating, a movie theater and private bar for entertaining
- Rooftop Sunset Lounge with cozy seating, firepit and breathtaking sunset views
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with the latest cardio and weight training equipment
- Tesla® House Car located within the building offering residents on-demand transportation
- Tropical rooftop heated Adult Soaking Spa overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean