Edgewater in Florida is located in the very heart of Miami between Miami Downtown and Design District. Biscayne Bay and Arts district are right on the doorstep, making Edgewater the ideal middle ground between the relaxing shores of sandy beaches and the lively cultural arts center.
Conveniently close to the airport (only a 10-15-minute drive) and with beaches less than 10 minutes away, you can be enjoying the best of the fashionable city just moments after your plane lands.
This area is perfect for those who prefer life in a city and a short distance to the both financial and business center of Miami and its top locations, shops, malls, restaurants and parks. Take your time to discover just some of them:
- Wynwood, an outdoor museum of murals, as well as art galleries, local cuisines, antiques shops, handmade and chic clothing boutiques.
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, one of the largest performing arts centers in the U.S.
- Miami Design District with its modern architecture, luxury boutiques, gorgeous restaurants and art galleries.
- Little Havana, a home of true Cuban lifestyle, Latin American art and cafes.
- Brickell, an urban neighborhood and the big city’s financial district.
- Margaret Pace Park with its emerald grass lawns for yoga or family picnics, along with workout facilities, playgrounds and dog spots. The best thing about this park is a tremendous bay and Miami Beach view! Yes, it lies in 6.2 miles to the East (about 15 minutes). So, once you feel you need to change a scenery – welcome to Miami Beach and expand your experience of Miami!
Edgewater is preferred for its excellent infrastructure. You can either walk wherever you want or take a ride. There is public transportation service called Metromover operating in Miami Downtown and Brickell, and trolleys. And they are absolutely free! Of course, you can use buses and taxi services as well.
Banks, post offices, pharmacies, high rated schools and other educational institutions – here you can find all you need.
Grocery supermarkets (such as Publix and Target) are located within walking distance that safe time and make this area one of the most desirable places to live.
Most of the Edgewater properties for sale and for rent are featured with sophisticated amenities creating unique and charm atmosphere for its residents.
If you want to immerse yourself into this special and quaint atmosphere, contact me! I would be happy to find for you an option that will suit you the best!
Edgewater Real Estate Market At-a-Glance (as of Q4 2020)
Edgewater Condos for Sale
|Beds||Full Baths||Living Area, SF||Price||Price per SF||Days on Market|
Edgewater Condos and Apartments for Rent
|Beds||Full Baths||Living Area, SF||Price per Month||Price per SF||Days on Market|