Palazzo Del Sol | Fisher IslandMarch 27, 2020
PALAZZO DEL SOL: A WORLD APART
An ultra-luxe update on classic Mediterranean style, Palazzo del Sol honors tradition while respectfully breaking from it.
Palazzo Del Sol is a Six-Star, 10-story Residential Condominium located where Biscayne Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. Here, on a 4.5-acre waterfront site, a piece of paradise has been reserved exclusively for the new residents of Palazzo Del Sol.
The building has been designed by Kobi Karp – one of the starchitects of the Miami architecture scene. It consists of 47 residences featuring private elevators, immense outdoor terraces, Boffi kitchens and baths, 10-foot interior ceilings, and penthouses with 15-foot ceilings. Space and light abound. Classic and modern morph into an entirely new tropical island experience.
Inspired by the idea of indoor/outdoor connectivity, Palazzo Del Sol’s team of architects and designers has created a welcome experience like no other. Upon entering the South Lobby, residents will be greeted by a concierge, whose expertise extends to services both on and off the Island. Should you desire a brief interlude over a cappuccino from our Aperitivo Bar, you can linger in the spacious and gracious North Lounge, where white-glove Butler Services are provided daily.
The North Lounge opens directly onto the Terrace Lounge, a covered outdoor relaxation area with remarkable views of South Beach and Downtown Miami, and where cruise ships ply the waters of Government Cut as they glide to and from the Port of Miami.
A premium Waterfront Site on an exclusive Private Island that’s accessible only by private yacht or ferry. Ultra-Luxe Residences with unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach, Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami. Moreover, proximity to the main hotspots of Miami and it’s hottest neighborhoods makes it a perfect place for living.
Palazzo Del Sol puts all the cosmopolitan pleasures and treasures within reach as The New York Times once noted of Fisher Island.
It is the tranquility that draws you to Palazzo del Sol’s gardens and Pool Terrace — an artful composition of linear hardscape and solf greenscape, scented by tropical blossoms and stirred by gentle breezes off the Atlantic Ocean. Private cabanas wrapped in ipe wood are draped with colorful bougainvillea. An underwater bench invites you to linger in the zero-edge pool. Gracefully floating by on their way to exotic ports of call are the mega cruiseships that you can almost touch. It is the modern Miami stage and you are the leading players.
Take a walk on the mild side in over a mile of private Seaside Beach. This scenic and uncrowded sanctuary is lapped by gentle waves from the Atlantic Ocean on pristine white sand imported directly from the Bahamas. Reserved for the exclusive use of residents and Fisher Island Club Members, the private beach is a place to lose yourself — without getting lost. It is also a perfect place to try your hand at America’s fastest-growing sport — paddle-boarding. Or do what you’ve always wanted to do — absolutely nothing at all.
- Fitness center designed by “The Wright Fit.”
- Private massage rooms.
- Hair and make-up salon.
- State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating.
- Meeting room for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities and integrated media systems.
- Fur coat storage.
- Children’s playroom designed by “Kidville.”
- Covered waterfront entertaining lounge.
- Zero-edge heated lap pool fronting Government Cut.
- Poolside cabanas available for purchase.
- Exclusive “Central Park” with outdoor pavilions and kitchen for entertaining.
- Lushly landscaped walking gardens designed by Enzo Enea wrapped in Ipe wood decking.
- Underground parking for vehicles and golf carts.
- Air-conditioned storage spaces available for purchase.
- Charging stations for electric cars and golf carts in underground parking.
- On-site emergency generator for safety lights and elevators.
- Private elevator entrances with zero tolerance doors.
- Panoramic water and city views.
- Floor to ceiling glass window system by “Tecno Glass.”
- Hurricane resistant windows and sliding glass doors.
- “Lualdi” interior doors and hardware.
- Water and mold resistant drywall with level 5 finish.
- Sound attenuation with acoustic rating of STC 55 between units.
- High efficiency HVAC with Nest thermostat and linear air diffusers.
- “Apure” lighting systems design by “Porsche Design Studio.”
- Three stone surfaces and cabinet door finishes to select from.
- “Gaggenau” appliances.
- “Sub-Zero” refrigeration and wine coolers.
- “Blum” self-closing hardware.
- Luxuriously-appointed master bathrooms.
- “Boffi” Iceland stand-alone soaking tub designed by Piero Lissoni, wall-mounted vanities with white Cristal plant counters.
- “Starfire” glass vanity mirror with built-in LED lighting, and frameless glass shower doors and infinity floor drain.
- Statuary book-matched marble.
- “Listone Giordano Oak Creta” wood flooring.
- “Dornbracht” rain shower and plumbing controls.
- “Duravit” porcelain plumbing fixtures, toilets with integrated bidet functions.
- “Starfire” frameless glass shower doors.
- Italian-quarried statuary marble.
- Floor plan customization and upgrades available thru ASR Interiors.
- Palazzo del Sol signature golf cart.
- Penthouse and lanai residences:
- Private zero edge stainless steel heated pools by “Bradford.”
- Summer Kitchens (Penthouses and west lanai only).
- Outdoor entertaining spaces designed by Enzo Enea.
- Private air-conditioned garage and air-conditioned storage.
- Rooftop terraces with panoramic views (Penthouses only).
Price – $6,500,000-$22,500,000
Square Footage- 3,793 – 9,826 sq.ft.